The brewery museum of Old Beersel will introduce you to the world of spontaneous fermentation, crucial for brewing lambic beer and the blending of Old Geuze and Old Kriek.
- +32 (0) 486 69 36 29
Visits without reservation
- Lenght: 1,5 hours
- Time: Every first Saturday of the month a Dutch tour at 11am and an English-speaking tour at 12h15
- Price: €7 for the tour + 1 degustation + 1 souvenir glass
Visits with reservation
- Lenght: 2 hours
- Price: €7 for the tour + 1 degustation + 1 souvenir glass. Minimum total price is €56.
- Cancellation: If late cancellation in the last 24 hours before the planned hour of visit, we ask a compensation of 56 euro.
- Reservation: Please, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org providing next info:
- What day and hour you wish to visit the brewery?
- In what language(s) do you wish the tour will be given?
- How many visitors can we expect?
- Will visitors pay for extra drinks themselves or on account of your company/organization?
- Do you wish an invoice?
- Reservation: In the menu of our website, you can also use the option 'contact' to make reservations.
The shop is only open on Saturdays from 9am till 2pm.