The brewery museum of Old Beersel will introduce you to the world of spontaneous fermentation, crucial for brewing lambic beer and the blending of Old Geuze and Old Kriek.
Co De Waal
Visits without reservation
- Lenght: 1,5 hours
- Time: Every first and third Saturday of the month a Dutch tour at 11am and an English/French-speaking tour at 12h30 (except holidays)
- Price: €8 for the tour + 1 degustation + 1 souvenir glass
Visits with reservation
- Lenght: 1,5 - 2 hours
- Price: €8 for the tour +1 degustation of lambic beer +1 degustation + 1 souvenir glass
Minimum total price is €64.
- Cancellation: If late cancellation in the last 24 hours before the planned hour of visit, we ask a compensation of 64 euro.
- Reservation: Please, mail to email@example.com providing next info:
- What day and hour you wish to visit the brewery?
- In what language(s) do you wish the tour will be given?
- How many visitors can we expect?
- Will visitors pay for extra drinks themselves or on account of your company/organization?
- Do you wish an invoice?
- Reservation: In the menu of our website, you can also use the option 'contact' to make reservations.
The shop is only open on Saturdays from 9am till 2pm.